Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Treasures at Tredegar


What a view! After quite a journey, I arrived safe and sound in Richmond, Virginia. My hosts at the American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar let me take a nap to refresh myself before I began to learn about this unique historic site. This photo shows me with Jenny Didas, my host and personal tour guide and educator. We're standing along the James River in downtown Richmond, just across the street from the Center! You can feel the river breezes as you walk along the Center grounds . . .it's a great way to cool down from the southern heat and humidity! Be sure to visit my blog this week to learn more about my visit and about the American Civil War Center! Or, click here to see more photos of my visit in Richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment