Saturday, February 14, 2009

PETE&C

Hello,

I want to say "Thank You" to all those that stopped by my table at PETE&C
. For those of you that signed up for me to come visit I can not wait to come and learn and meet the kids in your classroom. We will be able to share the information I learn about the Civil War with so many people.

Sarah did a great job answering the questions you may have had about me. I would like to introduce my NEW cousin Pax which
means peace in Latin. Pax will be traveling around the world. Both Pax and I got to make our big debut at PETE&C.

Here is a photo of me and my cousin Pax

I would like to thank Mrs. Abernethy for signing up to be my first person to see me after the Middle School Computer Fair.
Here is a photo of Mrs. Abernethy signing up for me.


Later in the day, I took part in the Teaching the Civil War with Technology session where in addition to learning about me, teachers were able to learn different methods for teaching the Civil War.

Sallie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment