Friday, May 22, 2009

Middle School Computer Fair--- States

Wednesday, May 20th was the state wide competition for the Pennsylvania Middle School Computer Fair was held at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa. As you know, my friend Sarah and I entered my project in the Web Page Design Category. Sarah and I took 1st place Wednesday.

Here is a photo of Sarah prior to the start of the judging:


and here is Sarah with her ceremonial check:


Congratulations to Sarah and I. Next up for my friend Sarah is the National Educational Computing Conference where she will be participating in the student showcase. I will be traveling to many different places and the next time I will see Sarah is at the end of June before NECC (National Educational Computing Conference).

If you want to know exactly where I am going go to Civil War Sallie.

No comments:

Post a Comment