Sunday, February 28, 2010

PETE&C 2010


Hi!

As, you probably all know February 21-24 was PETE&C. So, I want to thank everyone who stopped by my booth during the morning student showcase. Also
, a big thank you to the people who came to the Follow Me project session.
Here I am with Sarah and her 2 brothers. They are CJ and Jacob.

I would also like to thank Mr. Mark DeHaven from Smart Solutions, who gave my friend Sarah and I an AirLiner for our presentations. Sarah and I had a fun time learning about how to use the AirLiner. PETE&C was a blast this year because I met more people than last year. Also, while I was there I celebrated my birthday! It was an awesome day to have a birthday.

Sarah, Mr. Lutz, Morpheus, GeoFrog, Patriot Pete, TechnoTigers, and I did a presentation on how to create your own Follow Me project and Sarah was the main presenter. THe URL to
view our presentation is: http://prezi.com/5ven2xcea0ar/.


Here are some of the Follow Me Projects

I also want to introduce Patriot Pete. He is a Build a Bear who is teaching and learning an patriotism. Check out his website at patriotpete.com . You can sign up for both of us. But hurry slots are filling up fast.


Until Next Time.......
Sallie

1 comment:

  1. It was great to see you at PETE&C! You are certainly a busy bear! It is wonderful to see so many teachers looking to enhance their teaching of the Civil War by using technology and inviting you into their classrooms! Keep up the awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete