Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey Friends,
What a day I had in Mr. Controy’s class today. Even though Mr. Controy’s class is not able to access MANY of the wonderful web 2.0 instructional tools available to the rest of EDUCATIONAL WORLD, his class sure knows how to have fun learning with a bear! Today I visited two computer labs and helped the children work in SMART Notebook. We javascript:void(0)went outside for recess and I played on the jungle gym. The girls also showed me how to play four square. After four square I played “The Battle of Gettysburg” with the boys. Needless to say, that was an interesting experience. Tonight I am having a sleep over with Katerina. She promises to take good care of me. Yesterday I had a sleep over with Zea. She is going to write all about our experience and post it to the blog. Tomorrow Mr. Controy promised to take me on a virtual tour of the Civil War. He mentioned something about using a green screen and his amazing MacBook. The way he talks about his MacBook you would think it was his best friend! Thank you Sarah for letting me stay an extra day. We are going to have sooooo much fun learning tomorrow. Oh… I almost forgot, tomorrow is “bring your children to work day” and that means I get to meet Mr. Controy’s son, Noah. Look for some pictures real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment